"Order To Me" Service is a customer service that allows customers to order and purchase any item from the online store when they cannot find the item they want when shopping at the store.
Please be noted:
- Some products are not eligible.
- We will support the purchase of online store products at the store or at the customer's UNIQLO apps
- This is different from the conventional ordering of using store inventory.
If you cannot find the product you want in the following cases while shopping at the store, it is convenient to order it. The store staff will look for the product you want. Please feel free to ask our staff. Below are some example of questions that you can ask to our staff:
- "I can't find a product I saw online.”
- “The color or size of the item I wanted is not in the store”
- “I want a different size, color or shape of this item”
- “I can't find the right size for a product that is available in the store."
STEP 1: Talk to the staff
If you can't find the product you want in the store, the store staff will look for it. Please ask the staff nearby.
STEP 2. Find the product you want
Our staff will use the store terminal to search for the product you are looking for.
STEP 3. Pay
If you find the product you are looking for, you can pay in advance at the cashier at the store or at your UNIQLO apps.
STEP4. Receive the goods
If you select "UNIQLO store pick-up" (Click and Collect), even if the item is not available, you can order it at the store with free shipping and receive it at a later date. If you have the UNIQLO app, you can choose to pick it up at home or at your selected store.
Please be noted that shipping may be charged depending on the purchase amount.
A: The payment was with the same method for our online order, with the following payment method*:
- Pay in Store
- QR Code
- Credit/ Debit Card
- Cash on Delivery (COD)
*Please be noted:
- Some payment methods may not be available depending on the store.
- Payment must be made at the store register within 1 hour after ordering. If payment cannot be confirmed, it will be canceled.
- Payment cannot be made at UNIQLO stores when picking up the product.
- Prices will apply at the time the order is completed on the UNIQLO online store. It does not apply if the product price differs at the time of receipt.
- You can also use this payment method when paying with your terminal. "
Click and Collect Delivery
Once your order has been shipped from our warehouse, you will receive an email from us with your tracking number. You can check the status of your item delivery by input tracking number in this link. If you have not received the email within 2 business days of placing your order, please reach out our Customer Support via any channels available below.
For your information, the official estimated delivery days will be displayed after confirming the "delivery method" during the purchase process.
In the event of a large number of orders or inventory at the warehouse, it may take longer than the standard period from product shipment to delivery.
Return and Exchange
If you purchased the item using the UNIQLO store cashier's checkout payment method: Exchanges are accepted at stores nationwide. Online store special products and special size products cannot be exchanged at stores as they will be exchanged for in-store inventory. If there is no product you wish to exchange for, it will be exchanged for a substitute product.
However, if you made a purchase on the online store and paid with a method other than UNIQLO store checkout payment, please refer to this page: Return & Refund Policy
1. Q: How long is the storage period for the order?
A: For home delivery, order will be sent directly to your home address.
For Click and Collect order, you will have 14 days pick-up period, after receiving pick-up confirmation email to collect your order
2. Q: Is it possible to have the product reserved at the store?
A: We do do not accept reservations at all stores
Return & Exchange
Online Orders & Payments
Membership / Coupon